* Install eclipse-cdt
# apt-get install eclipse-cdt
* According to documentation for android development, at first it recommended to "install android sdk starter kit" but it is not useless because the same packages are installed under "~/android-sdks" through installation of ADT plugin for eclipse
* Add address of ADT plugin for eclipse
1. Execute "eclipse"
2. Go to "Install New Software" under "Help"
3. Click "Add" and insert "http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse"
4. Install 4 plugins for android
If there is lack of few plugins in Eclipse Indigo such that "requires 'org.eclipse.wst.sse.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found"
then add address of release plugins for "eclipse helios" and check "Contact all updates sites during install to find required software"
5. Just wait for so long times.